Toyota provides a series of devices which can be used for tracking any particular place as well as they can also be used to explore new places that you need to visit. To help the users with this information, we have offered detailed information about map update for your Toyota or Lexus GPS with the 7th generation navigation systems. It is a GEN7 11HDD / Toyota Touch Pro / EMVN with navigation data on HDD.
Vehicles Compatible with device
Toyota with GEN7 is compatible with Avalon (2013-2014), Camry (2012-2014), Land Cruiser 200 (2012-2014), Prius (2012-2015), RAV4 (2012-2014), Sequoia (2012-2013), Venza (2012-2014).
Lexus with GEN7 is compatible with CT200H (2013), ES (2013-2014), GS (2013-2014), IS (2013-2014), LS (2013-2014), LX (2013-2015), RX (2013-2015).
Into the Box
If we talk about the updates, all the updates come with an activation code, an instruction manual, and a map data which should be extracted to your USB stick.
Map data version: EU 2018-2019 v2
Some of the Map coverage that Toyota Maps cover: Albania, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Andorra, Monaco, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, San Marino, Vatican, Latvia, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Gibraltar, Canary Islands, Sweden, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom.
What to do when the Activation code does not work?
You should read the instruction manual whenever you face such a problem with your device. You should not worry and read all the steps provided in the instruction manual.
How to Perform Toyota Maps Update?
- If you are willing to obtain a map update for your Toyota or Lexus you have to prepare a 64GB USB stick.
- Now, you must download the update and extract the data according to our instruction manual.
- Now, you need to look for the map update ID which can be seen on your Map Data screen.
- Through this ID, you can prepare an activation code which proves to be very useful in the process to Update Toyota Maps.
- Now, you need to put the flash drive into your car’s USB port
- You must wait till the update dialog is shown asking you wherever to start the update.
- Now, you will be asked for an activation code.
- You must enter the activation code and wait until the update is finished.
- Make you sure you hold your horses as the process takes up to 90 minutes.
Once you will be done with these steps, you will notice that the process of Lexus Map Updates will be completed successfully.