Toyota is one of the prime companies that deal in providing unique GPS devices for users. There are numerous models provided by this company and each model has a unique feature that helps the users in traveling around the world.
Toyota GPS which is also known as the Lexus Navigation system, allows users to visit new places and it also helps them in exploring areas that they have never seen before. To help the users in the most prominent way, the company provides Lexus Gen 6 Navigation Update on a regular basis. By performing these updates, a user can ensure proper information from the maps and can travel in any country without any worry.
There are numerous ways to perform these updates and to help our readers in the best manner, we have provided some steps that would help the users in the process and it would also allow the users with instant action for the activity.
With the map updates, you can drive in confidence and through these map updates, you can trust your Lexus navigation system to keep you on track.
Steps to Perform Toyota Gen 6 Navigation Update
- You need to start by tapping on the Menu button on your Toyota GPS display.
- After that, you must tap the Map DVD button.
- Now, you need to ensure that the new GPS disc is a newer version by comparing its version with the on-screen one.
- After that, you must tap Load and then tap Map.
- As the process completes, you must gently remove the old DVD by grasping its edge with your thumb and forefinger and pulling.
- Once, you have removed new GPS DVD from its case and place it into the GPS unit.
- You will see that the device will copy all the updates and you will be able to use the latest maps in your device.
So, these are some of the steps that would help you in performing the Toyota Gen 6 Navigation Update with ease. As you are done with the activity, you will be able to utilize all the features of the Lexus GPS without any hassle. It would save your time and the map updates enable the best possible route and make your journey comfortable and economical.