Toyota GPS is one of the best GPS device providing companies in the market which helps the users in numerous ways and it also provides complete help and assurance to the users in reaching their desired destinations without any hassle. To help the users in knowing about the details of Toyota GPS a.k.a. Lexus Navigation system, here are the details about the map update for an 8th and 9th generation navigation systems with an external navigation module Lexus Navigation 13CY / 15CY.
Vehicles Compatible with the device
- CT200h (2014-present)
- ES250 (2014-present),
- ES300h (2015-present),
- ES350 (2015-present),
- IS200t (2015-present),
- IS220d (2014-present), IS250 (2014-present),
- IS300 (2015-present),
- IS300h (2015-present),
- NX200t (2014-present),
- NX300h (2014-present),
- RC200t (2015-present), RC200h (2015-present),
- RC F (2015-present);
Inside the Box
The updates are provided with an activation code, an instruction manual, and a map data archive which should be extracted to your USB stick.
The version of the map: EU 2018-2019 v2
Map coverage: Albania, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Andorra, Monaco, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, San Marino, Vatican, Latvia, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Gibraltar, Canary Islands, Sweden, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom.
What to do if the activation code didn’t work?
You should not worry and follow the steps according to the instructions manual. In case, the code doesn’t work, you should get complete information from the internet.
How to Perform Toyota Map Updates?
- To perform the and obtain the Toyota Map Updates you have to prepare a 16GB USB stick
- Now, you must download the update. After that, you need to extract the data to the USB drive according to our instructions manual.
- In case, you didn’t attach the photo of your Map data screen to the order form, you need to perform it so that you can receive an activation code for the product.
- Now, you’ll have to put the flash drive into your car’s USB port and wait till the update dialog is shown
- Now, it would ask you to start the Toyota Map Updates.
- After that, you have to insert the activation code.
- As soon as you feed it, the Lexus Map updates will be initiated.
- Make sure you stay calm as the process takes up to 90-95 minutes.
- So, once you are done with them you will be able to utilize every benefit of the Toyota Map Updates and explore places that you need to visit.